1) Demonstrate a good command of the theoretical frame work
2) Critically analyze a case with the help of theory while using its concepts and logic
3) Demonstrate the utility (and possible limits) of theory
4) Consider theory in light of rival explanations
5) Marshal the necessary empirical evidence to support analysis, findings and conclusions
6) Present logically coherent conclusions that fit the analysis and discuss the potential benefit from the insight gained.
• A title that captures the essence of the work rather than providing crude provocation or showing off.
(~350 words): a presentation of the issue and puzzle, the
theoretical context, the general line of reasoning,and the structure of the essay.
• A few main sections each with a title of choice that concisely reflects the
content (about 2 to 5 sections, all in all some 2,000-2,500 words). Each section should discuss part of the leading thesis; theoretically, empirically, or in combination. Each section should be guided by clear and distinct set of concepts, arguments, and logic. Finally, each should also reflect, in your own words, your interpretation, application, and insight concerning the theory and its relationship with the data.
•Conclusion (~350 words): should include the findings in a ‘nutshell’ (a brief overview of the most important points of the essay), the gained insight, and the potential gain for further/future research.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples