I’m working on a sociology multi-part question and need an explanation to help me learn.
To explore the strengths and weaknesses of experiments, surveys, and field research, use the general research area your question in assignment 3 (GENDER INEQUALITY) , and write brief descriptions of studies in that topic area that could be conducted using each of these three methods. In each case, why is the chosen method the most appropriate for the study you describe?
Each of your brief study descriptions should include:
- Method to be used (experiment, survey, field research)
- Who will be the participants and how many will be included in the study
- There search question to be answered
- What kind of data will be collected (ratings on a Likert scale, ethnographic field notes, recorded in-depth interviews, measures of age, income, or other demographics, experimental pretest and posttest, attitudinal scales, response/reaction times)
- The reason the method is the most appropriate
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples