Given what you have learned so far about the male and female reproductive systems, briefly respond to each of the following questions for each gender: Which hormones are primarily responsible for triggering the onset of puberty? At what age does this typically occur? Describe some of the changes that occur as a result.
ere are the answers to your questions about puberty:
- The hormones primarily responsible for triggering the onset of puberty in males areÂ testosteroneÂ andÂ luteinizing hormone (LH).
- Puberty typically begins in males between the ages of 10 and 14.
- Some of the changes that occur as a result of puberty in males include:
- Growth of the penis and testicles
- Development of facial and body hair
- deepening of the voice
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased sex drive
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples