I’m stuck on a Psychology question and need an explanation.
There is also an option to submit a 3,000 word research paper instead of writing the second midterm for this course. In this paper, you will write about social psychology from a symbolic interactionist approach. You will be given free reign to explore your interests, as long as you relate your paper to the course material. If you have any concerns about your research question/thesis statement, feel free to contact the professor or the TAs for additional guidance.
If you need help on how to write an essay or evaluate online sources, please refer to the guidelines that can be found at the end of the course syllabus.
The assignment will be due November 11, 2020 at 11:00PM EST.
Your paper should adhere to the following specifications:
1) Minimally 3,000 words, maximally 4,000 words. Not adhering to this word limit will result in being deducted by a single letter grade (e.g. from B+ to B).
2) Minimally 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources.
3) Please do not forget to cite all non-original sources correctly as per APA style.
4) Please DO NOT use non-scholarly sources including, but not limited to: dictionaries, encyclopedias, web-based sources that are not scholarly books or journals*, newspapers and popular magazines, etc. Points will be reduced if you do.
5) Remember that this assignment is worth 25% of your final grade. It will ONLY replace the midterm exam if you submit it before the start of the midterm. As such, the deadline is absolutely firm.
*For more information on what constitutes a scholarly, peer-reviewed source, please consult and feel free to use the University of Ottawa’s library search engine.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples