Discuss experiences you have had where a lack of effective communication resulted in a conflict. (I started by giving you two areas I’ve had a conflict in. You can respond with how I resolved the conflicts and by answering the other questions.
Select two specific conflicts from your discussion to explore in more depth.
Answer the following questions for each conflict:
- Was the conflict resolved? If so, how? If not, why not?
- What communication strategies could be incorporated to prevent this problem from reoccurring?
- How might problem-solving strategies be used in each conflict?
I was working on a project with a team of people. We were allowing of the project, a working on different partsÂ and we were not communicating effectively with each other. This led to a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. We ended up having to redo a lot of work, and the project was delayed.
How I resolved the conflict:
I resolved the conflict by improving my communication skills. I learned to be more clear and concise in my communication, and I learned to listen more effectively. I also learned to be more proactive in communicating with my team members.
Communication strategies that could be incorporated to prevent this problem from reoccurring:
- Be clear and concise in your communication.Â This means using plain language that is easy to understand. It also means avoiding jargon and acronyms.
- Listen effectively.Â This means paying attention to what the other person is saying and trying to understand their point of view. It also means asking clarifying questions.
- Be proactive in communicating.Â This means not waiting for the other person to come to you with a problem. It also means checking in regularly to see how things are going.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples