Task: You are an analyst for a private equity fund and have been asked to prepare a Leverage Buyout proposal to acquire CSL limited. Prepare a report which presents a proposal for the manager of the private equity fund to consider prior to the proposal to be put to the advisory board of the fund.
You are required to use the methodology employed in the reference paper (see above) to value CSL and your report should address the following issues:
• A brief business overview
• Identify the reasons why CSL could be an attractive target.
• Propose the financing structure for the LBO and estimate the share price for the LBO proposal.
• Conduct the sensitivity analysis and propose the offering price to the shareholders of CSL.
• Identify the potential risks of the proposed LBO.
• Identify the possible exit strategies and estimate the potential returns to the LBO investors.
Note: Assumptions made in the proposal must be supported by a thoughtful analysis with available data.
Tables and figures should be presented in a professional format.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples