FALL 2015 PRINCIPLES OF SOCIOLOGY/ASSIGNMENT #2 (PARTICIPATION CREDIT)/MILLENNIALS ASSIGNMENT (25 POINTS)
• View the two videos on the millennial generation – this assignment is about you and your generation. Using your sociological imagination, tell me what you think about what this expert (Paul Taylor, Executive Direction of the Pew Research Center) says about you and your generation.
• Write a reaction/response paper of at least one page, double spaced, 12 point, 1 inch margins, and write it so it is evident to me that you have watched both videos by referring to portions of the videos.
• Respond to at least three of the issues raised in these videos that relate to millennials (you should be an expert on this topic)! Following are some of the topics addressed in the videos.
o Living with parents; economics; politics; religion; marriage; social issues (same-sex marriage, legalization of marijuana); creating social networks; racial and ethnic mix of millennials; predicting millennials’ behavior as they age; narcissism of millennials). You can choose your topics but choose at least three
• Tell me what you think – do you fit the stereotypes and/or research conclusions mentioned in these videos? Do you think they are valid, true, etc. These are just suggestions – talk to me about these videos!
• REMEMBER TO RESPOND TO AT LEAST THREE OF THE ABOVE SUGGESTED TOPICS!
• ASSIGNMENT ONLY ACCEPTED ON TURNITIN. DUE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2015 BY 5:00 PM. NO EMAIL, PAPER OR LATE ASSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples