1. What value might Business Architecture (BA) bring do an organization that a traditional strategy function does not already provide; in other words, based on what you’ve seen of how high level business strategies are communicated and eventually implemented within individual business functions and departments, how could BA serve to make that linkage more effective? In answering this question, relate BA to EA and IT strategy based on your understanding of them from course readings to date and your experience. (Please see attached TOGAF9 – Chapter 7 and 8)
2. After reviewing the attached case study “Enterprise Architecture at Volvo” present a discuss in terms any insights you have garnered about how to succeed at planning/setting up an EA program or project. (200 words) – Case Study is attached (Volvo_Case Study)
3. The concept of an Enterprise Continuum (EC) is a very useful one that TOGAF brings to the practice of EA. When speaking of EA, once could, for example, talk at a very high conceptual level or at a very detailed, organization-specific one, about architecture and solution aspects.
At a very generic level, the EC includes Foundation Architectures, such as TOGAF’s TRM (Technical Reference Model). At an organization-specific level, one could include how a particular architectural problem has been “solved.”
What do you think the value of an Enterprise Continuum could be to an EA practice? Please explain.
(150 words) – (Please see attached TOGAF9 – Chapter 38 and 43)
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples