Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Michael Dell began building and selling computers from his dorm room at age 19. He dropped out of the University of Texas when his sales hit $60 million and has never looked back. Dell is said to be the fifteenth richest man in America, and the youngest CEO to make the Fortune 500. Intensely private and notoriously shy, Dell is hailed as a corporate wonder-kid. He climbed to the top by exploiting tax loopholes, outsourcing the competition, and inventing a term called “leveraged recapitalization.”
First, review the following case study:
• Michael Dell—The man behind Dell: Leading Dell into the future
Then, in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes, address the following tasks:
• Analyze Dell’s philosophy as it relates to the role of change in organizational success.
• Determine how Dell’s philosophy would be perceived in a low performing culture.
• Identify which performing culture best suits your philosophy regarding change management and provide your rationale.
• Consider the way Dell started his company; determine what market conditions made the business possible.
• Discuss Dell’s approach to building his brand.
This question first appeared on Write My Essay
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples