I don’t know how to handle this Political Science question and need guidance.
- INTELLIGENCE COURSE – HUMAN/COUNTER INTELL
- How did you react to the cartoons?
- Did something make you uncomfortable? What was it? If so, why?
- What was the message? Who was the target audience?
- Do you think it would be effective today? Why or why not?
View the youtube video featuring the Cartoon and answer the questions with counter intelligence, propaganda, and influence factors in mind
“The Flintstones cartoon was one of the first cartoons designed for an
adult audience in prime-time. It originally aired at 8:30 at night and
was the first cartoon to portray characters of the opposite sex sleeping
in the same bed. Advertisers were wary of investing in such an
experimental concept, and its first sponsor was Winston Cigarettes. “
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples