I’m working on a philosophy multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me study.
Answer the following questions in 1 or 2 paragraphs each (1-1.5 pages long length in total). You can refer to any sources assigned. Your answers should be in your own words.
1) Summarize Peter Singer’s argument that we are obligated to help those living in poverty. Do you agree or disagree? Explain your answer.
– Sources: The Life You Can Save.pdf download(read pages 26 to 258) see attached
2) Explain why Kentaro Toyama believes that technology alone cannot solve the problem of poverty.
– Sources: Can Technology End Poverty?
3) Explain one of the examples given in any of the readings, videos or podcasts for this module of how technology HAS been successful in alleviating poverty.
– Sources: Initiatives to close the digital divide must last beyond the COVID-19 pandemic to work (Links to an external site.)
10 Technological Solutions to Poverty (Links to an external site.)
U.N Study: Digitization of Kenyan Farmer Payments Helps Tackle Poverty
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples