Help me study for my Psychology class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Directions: Please read and follow instructions below:
During early adulthood, adults face many new challenges related to leaving their families (physically and cognitively) to develop their own families. These families can include friends, intimate partners, and/or peer groups (such as coworkers) that serve as new “families.” Those who are unable to form these bonds suffer from increased feelings of isolation. In these years, adults develop their social skills to build relationships and continue to develop their sense of self in the comfort of these relationships.
- Using Erikson’s psychosocial theory, explain the importance of developing different types of relationships in early adulthood.
- Select one of the following topics from the list below and use the Library to search peer-reviewed journals to find an article on your chosen topic. Then, post the link to the article in the Discussion Thread and write a short summary of the research question, method of experimentation, and results. How can you use this information to help clients?
- After reviewing your classmates’ article and summary, how might the findings of the study be used to develop interventions to help clients? Remember that psychologists often work on teams, so use this opportunity to build interventions as a class (team).
- Lifestyle choice (live alone, cohabitate, marry)
- Social relationship (any issue)
Text Book of Course: Berk, L. E. (2017). Development Through the Lifespan (7th ed.). Pearson.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples