Portfolio Project (350 Points)
Ethics and Decision Making in Healthcare Management
Select one of the following ethical issues in healthcare:
• Gender selection in human embryos
• Stem cell transplants
• Foregoing curative medical treatment due to religious beliefs
• Futility of care
• Abortion after 6 months
Conduct research on your chosen topic. Use the CSU-Global Library to select scholarly sources. Based on
your research, provide the history of the issue from a legal, ethical, and moral perspective. In your paper
address the following questions:
• Do the consequences of actions always direct what is morally required?
• What should happen when two principles come into conflict? For example, should patient
autonomy be considered more important than beneficence? Defend your position.
• Are moral and ethical rules always binding, or are they only guidelines to be assessed in each
case? Defend your position.
Your paper should be 10-12 pages in length, well-written, and formatted per
CSU-Global Guide to
Writing and APA Requirements. Support your analysis by referencing and citing at least six (6) credible,
The post Ethics and Decision Making in Healthcare Management appeared first on essay-paper.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples