Business report for marketing orientation of cisco systems
• customer orientation: understanding customers well enough continuously to create superior value for them;
• competitor orientation: awareness of the short- and long-term capabilities of competitors;
• interfunctional co-ordination: using all company resources to create value for target customers;
• organisational culture: linking employee and managerial behaviour to customer satisfaction;
• long-term creation of shareholder value: as the overriding business objective.
Hooley, G., Piercy, N., and Nicoulaud, B., (2012) Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning, 5th Ed. FT Prentice Hall p.8.
with reference to academic literature, critically evaluate this perspective on marketing orientation. For Cisco systems and compare and contrast cisco system organisation with Juniber and HP to demonstrate the differnaces of
customer orientation , competitor orientation , interfunctional co-ordination , organisational culture , long-term creation of shareholder value and give illustrattion examples.
The business report structure will be as follow :
TITLE /COVER PAGE
overview /summary of subject matter
methods of analysis
recommendations IT IS NOT AN INTRODUCTION!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
list of numbered sections in report and their page numbers
terms of reference
outline of report’s structure
headings and sub-headings which reflect the contents of each section. Includes information on method of data collection (if applicable), the findings of the report and discussion of findings in light of theory
CONCLUSION & RECOMMENDATIONS
states the major inferences that can be drawn from the discussion
makes recommendations (if applicable)
list of reference material consulted during research for report. University of Northampton Harvard referencing is required
information that supports your analysis but is not essential to its explanation
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples