Choose an advertisement on television, on the radio, on the Internet, or in print.
Describe, deconstruct, and analyze the advertisement by answering the following items:
- Where did you find the advertisement ?
- Briefly describe the scenario depicted in the advertisement.
- What product is advertised?
- Who is the audience for this advertisement? How do you know this?
- Identify the main claim in the advertisement.
- Is the claim credible? Why or why not? Use class terminology to explain.
- What might make the claim more credible? What might make it less credible?
- How does the author use rhetorical strategies to sell this product to its audience?
- Does the advertisement reveal any cognitive biases? Which ones and how?
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples