Video Review Guidelines
• After stating the main themes of the viewed segments and how they are organized, consider to what extent the presented information is reliable.
• The reliability of the information in this case is to be inferred through establishing the correlation between the content of the video and published reliable research in this area.
• Consider questions such as: Is there a referenced component to check the accuracy of the presented information?
• You may establish a link between the content of the viewed segments and your research project.
• A reflective statement on your part may add a value; consider what this video adds to your understanding of the subject under inquiry and what it did add to the published research in this area.
• What are the limitations; and if you have a chance to do it yourself, how would it be different; what would you omit or add?
• In addition, you may consider in your critique whether the instructional objectives were clearly stated, identified and communicated to the audience.
• Was the logic that stands behind the creation of the segment identified and how?
• Was the followed organizational structure meaningful and valid?
• Did the segment make use of engaging activities, scenarios and examples to enhance the understanding of the targeted audience?
• Did the presented segment use a well-developed self-assessment strategy to allow its viewer self-test their understanding?
• Were the multimedia components (hypertext, sound, animation …etc.) used effectively.
• How far was the video segment in general engaging, thought-provoking and presenting what it is expected to present?
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples