Word Doc; APA Style
1. 8-10 min speech (about 1300-2000 words) presuasive presentation using Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
2. Use an abundance and a variety of logical argumentation (inductive and deductive) to support your claims. Cite the sources of your evidence aloud in your oral presentation.
3. Carefully consider your prior ethos. Employ a variety of methods to derive ethos.
4. Use strong, grounded emotional/motive appeals (pathos).
5. Include at least two original stylistic devices.
6. At the end of the outline include: an audience analysis paragraph; two stylistic devices (figures of speech, tropes) from your speech; two fully structured enthymemes; two ways you derive ethos in your speech; two emotional/ motive appeals from your speech; a bibliography of works you consulted in composing your presentation. At least three written sources of information are required.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples