Project#1 is based on Exercise 9.32 (Page 511). The case scenario and data are from it. Feel free to use SPSS, SAS and/or Excel (or any other standard statistical software) for data analysis. There are three questions in that exercise. Beyond those questions, your paper must address the following:
- Explain the case and issues in it in your own words. [Use not more than 250 words.]
- Explain the goals of the study in your own words. [Not more than 150 words.]
- Theory and concepts
- What type of study is this?Observational or experimental study? Why? Explain. [Not more than
- Identify the variables and explain their nature (such as qualitative or quantitative)and their
Relationships. [Not more than 150 words.]
- Explain the factor/factors and factor levels, and also independent and dependent variables used in
the study. [Not more than 150 words.]
- What are the major assumptions in your ANOVA analysis? [As many words as necessary.]
- How will you test the assumptions? [As many words as necessary.]
III. Hypothesis and Critical Value
- State the null ad alternate hypothesis. Briefly explain the hypothesis. [Not more than 150 words.]
- Find FCritical. What is the meaning of it? Briefly explain how you found it. [Not more than 150 words.]
- Data Analysis
Using the software conduct the following analysis and explain the major findings:
- Generate descriptive statistics of the variables.Explain the major findings. How do they relate to the
ANOVA analysis. [Not more than 250 Words.]
- Generate histograms, box Plots and Q-Q Plot for the variables.Explain the major findings. How do
they relate to the ANOVA analysis? [Not more than 250 words.]
- Conduct the ANOVA analysis.Explain the findings. [As many words as necessary.]
- What are your conclusions from the analysis? Explain.[As many words as necessary.]
- Comparison of Means
- Using the software, conduct the pairwise comparison of treatment means. Explain the procedure and
the findings. [As many words as necessary. [Check Section 9.4 for guidance.
As a researcher what decision will you draw from this study? Why? Explain. [Not more than 200 words.]
Report on the Project
Write a report, following the steps given above. The report must include a simple title page. Also, include the software printouts.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples