Repetitive Processing Product Layouts, specifically Production Lines/Assembly Lines.
Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 RECENT articles that relate to Repetitive Processing Product Layouts, specifically Production Lines/Assembly Lines.
*Before finding the articles, please read the document I uploaded of the text, which explains the topic clearly (beginning at the bottom of page 251 and ending at the top of page 253).
**The articles MUST be found on reputable websites, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Websites like “about.com,” “britanica.com,” “Wikipedia,” etc. do not constitute scholarly, academic articles and references.
Of the 3 articles you have read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles — even though you review only 1 of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace the 3 articles that relate to your topic. Actually reference the article you review within the article review.
Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
1) A definition of the topic (using the text I have uploaded)
2) A summary, in your own words, of the selected article. (Remember, the summary is only on 1 of the 3 articles! You are only posting the other 3 articles as reference.
3) A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected chapter and topic.
4) The complete citation, in current APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references
5) All references must be annotated.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples