Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
This week’s Assignment is based on the “Contemporary Approaches” section of Chapter 2 and the
environments of a business, explained in Chapter 3. The contemporary approaches to management
include: sociotechnical theory, quantitative management, organizational behavior, and systems
theory. Regarding environments, an organization has an internal environment, a competitive
environment, and a macroenvironment.
After reading and reflecting on the above concepts and completing this unit’s practice Learning
Activities, type a full 2-page (minimum) double spaced paper using 12 point font to: Explain how the
four contemporary approaches to management are different from one another. Define “open
systems” and describe the internal, competitive, and macroenvironments of an organization. Lastly,
indicate whether the four contemporary approaches to management are relevant in these three
environments and why or why not. You may research external sources to support your answer. Cite
any external sources used.
● Explain how the approaches presented are different from one another.
● Define “open systems” and describe the internal, competitive, and macroenvironments of an
● Indicate whether the approaches are relevant in the three environments and why or why not.
● Respond in a paper at least two double-spaced pages in length, using size 12 point font.
Submit your paper to theDropbox.
Submit to the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox.
For additional help submitting to the Dropbox, please see the Dropbox Guide under Academic Tools.
This Assignment specifically addresses the following unit outcomes:
● Distinguish between significant contemporary management theories.
● Describe the business organization as an open system.
● Identify the role of internal and external environmental factors in business.
This question first appeared on Write My Essay
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples