legacy of the crusades
1. Write a 5-page research paper (using 12-point, Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins on all sides).
2. Use 5 scholarly sources. Your textbook does not count. You may use scholarly websites, but also use at least 2 scholarly articles and/or books. You can find scholarly articles through the Liberty University Library (which you used in the research exercise). If you need help finding scholarly books, you can use books.google.com. Be careful to choose scholarly sources; do not use Wikipedia or blogs. If you are uncertain if a source is scholarly, feel free to send an email with the source information to your instructor; he will let you know.
3. Use current Turabian reference style and place your bibliography as the last page.
4. Upload your paper to the proper Discussion Board Forum at the same time you submit your paper to SafeAssign. Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Choose 1 of the following to write on:
1. The legacy of the Crusades, whether positive or negative, has been contested among Christians and non-Christians alike. Although there were clearly political, intellectual, and technological benefits to Europe as a result of the Crusades, can it be said that the Crusades advanced the cause of Christ? This paper will have 2 parts:
(1) Write on one of the following:
• why the Crusades were started
• one of the Crusades, or
• all of the Crusades
(2) Determine whether they were representative of a Christian worldview. This second part will be subjective.
2. John Wycliffe and John Huss (also Jan Hus) are considered pre-reformers in that they wrote about and taught many of the ideas that the Protestant Reformers also presented. Write a brief biography of both of these men, describe their reforming ideas, actions, and writings, and tell how both died (including what eventually happened to Wycliffe’s body).
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples