1. Discuss how such websites as Monster.com, SimplyHired.com, and CareerBuilder.com have changed how companies recruit potential job applicants and how individual applicants look for jobs.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of recuiters providing a realistic job preview to job applicants? What are some instances when realistic job previews should not be used?
3. Visit three different job search websites. Search for a job in a particular region of the United States. Which of the three websites is most useful to job seekers? Explain your answer.
4. What are the characteristics of an effective college recruiter?
7. Why do you think that conscientiousness, one of the Big Five personality dimensions, is such a good predictor of successful job performance across most occupations? Explain your answer.
8. What advice would you give to an applicant who is about to go through a two-day assessment center? How can she prepare?
9. What is the current status of drug testing in American organizations? Do you think drug testing is justifiable? Why?
10. What is the Employee Polygraph Protection Act? What alternatives to polygraphs are organizations using? Are these alternatives effective?
11. Assume that a job applicant has a disability and in this case, it is not clear whether the individual will be able to perform the essential functions of the job. According to the Americans with Disabilities Act, is it appropriate to ask such an applicant to submit to a physical examination? Why or why not?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples