1. dentify several factors/behaviors that contribute to “Internet safety among middle school students.” write at least one (SMART) behavioral objective for each behavior you are studying. Remember that behaviors can be preventive, they can deal with early diagnosis, and they can enhance treatment.
2. Since you might be providing educational sessions, consider including learning objectives. Write at least one (SMART) learning objective. These are sometimes associated with awareness campaigns and also those trying to affect behavior change. You may decide that you want to use other types of objectives instead of these, for example, environmental, process/administrative or skill development).
3. What theory may be used to help you develop your program and address specific constructs (attitudes, values, norms, susceptibility, severity of the problem, etc…).
4. Tell how you will evaluate your program ” “Internet safety among middle school students.” Be sure to include process and impact evaluation. For each (SMART) objective, describe evaluation methods you will use.
a. Who is the target audience
b. What information you will use
c. What format you will use to gather the information
d. How you will gather the information
– Use clear vocabulary and simple words.
– No Plagiarism.
– You may use cridable resources. (org, gov or edu)
– 3 pages.
– Due Tommorrw Oct. 22 by 12:00 pm
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples