Complete the “What is My Level of PsyCap” self-assessment.
Write a 1050- to 1400-word paper in which you include the following:
- Explain why you agree or disagree with your results.
- Develop strategies to advance your career using your strengths.
- How can you use goal-setting to increase motivation and improve job performance?
- How might your engagement as an employee and job satisfaction influence job performance?
- Discuss at least 5 of the following motivational theories and explain how these can aid in job performance.
- Extrinsic motivation
- Intrinsic motivation
- McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y
- Maslow’s Needs Hierarchy
- Acquired needs theory
- Self-determination theory
- Herzberg’s theory of motivation
- Equity theory
- Expectancy theory
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
BELOW ARE THE RESULTS
Having positive psychological capital (PsyCap) is related to fostering four key characteristics: hope, efficacy, resilience, and optimism. By working to improve your PsyCap you may increase job satisfaction and personal well-being while reducing work-related stress and counterproductive behaviors.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples