– the paper is based on this RPF http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-AI-15-056.html
– you are writing a summary for a government grand proposal which is longer then the normal one 1000 words
– because you are soliciting money your project should be argumentative you need to convince them that your project is worthy, necessary and worth the investment
– the project should be professional and clearly organized it should show understanding of the current state of the research you need to include some bibliographical summary
– The Project Summary should be a self-contained description of the project, consisting of an overview, a statement on the intellectual merit of the proposed activity, and a statement on the broader impacts of the proposed activity
-The overview includes a description of the activity that would result if the proposal were funded and a statement of objectives and methods to be employed. The statement on intellectual merit should describe the potential of the proposed activity to advance knowledge. The statement on broader impacts should describe the potential of the proposed activity to benefit society and contribute to the achievement of specific, desired societal outcomes.
– It should be informative to other persons working in the same or related fields and insofar as possible understandable to a scientifically or technically literate lay reader. The Project Summary must contain a summary of the proposed activity suitable for dissemination to the public. The Project Summary is meant to serve as a succinct and accurate description of the proposed work when separated from the application. This Summary must not include any proprietary/confidential information.
– don’t use past accomplishments or the use of the first person
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples