1. Begin by selecting a topic to research. The research paper requires a public administration topic
selection that focuses on an ethical scenario that confronts you in public administration.
2. What is the problem that you want to investigate? State the problem as a question.
3. Why does this problem interest you?
4. What does the literature say? Find three to five research-based articles about the topic as a literature
5. What did you learn about this topic in relation to addressing the problem that you researched? What
new knowledge, recommendations, or proposed solutions have you uncovered?
6. Develop your conclusions. As you have completed the work in this course, you have noticed themes in
the unit lessons, the assigned readings, and the assignments. Now, you will combine that knowledge
with your personal examples and previous experiences to construct your research paper. Your research
paper should include the following structure:
o List the issues, findings, and bulleted recommendations.
Introduction of the issue in context
o Is this research anchored in current events or personal experiences, peer reviewed articles, or other
o Review what you did and describe the issues.
o Provide history of relevant ethical dilemma and the main players in your scenario
Analysis, Evaluation & Critique o In your scenario, how were issued handled by the administrator or
o What would be a recommended approach or action?
Summary and Closing
o What conclusion can you come to as a result of your research?
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples