• Present a brief patient overview: This could be demonstrated by documenting a case study for a patient you have cared for in the acute care ward environment (if you are unable to use a case study choose a topic to research and critically analyse using a more general approach).
• Using evidence based practice concepts – discuss the patient’s presenting condition.
• Provide an overview of the presenting condition i.e. the aetiology and pathophysiology of the condition or disorder.
• Identify and discuss the latest treatment modalities (interventions) for this condition / disorder, including any legal and ethical issues that may arise related to these interventions/modalities.
• Include in your discussion the assessment and ongoing management of this patient, focusing on the acute care practitioner’s role in caring for and managing this patient.
• Provide clear referenced rationales for all interventions included. You must support your arguments with appropriate reference to latest evidence-based practices and current professional and research literature.
• Your case study needs to clearly demonstrate an evaluative approach to practice. You may wish to integrate this into your case study or you may prefer to reflect at the end of your paper. Your analysis should however clearly demonstrate that you have critiqued clinical and professional practice and development.
• Consider both the negative and positive aspects of your care and what aspects you would change for future practice. You may wish to think about the use of a reflective framework to help to develop your evaluative skills.
• Presentation of case study 15
• Provide an overview of the presenting condition.
• Identify and discuss the latest treatment modalities (interventions) for this condition / disorder.
• Include in your discussion the assessment and ongoing management of this patient, focusing on the acute care practitioner’s role in caring for and managing this patient. 30
• Reflection on clinical and professional practice. 20
Logical comparison of key points throughout the essay and supporting evidence throughout
• Summarises the key points outlined in the essay 5
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples