Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
This assignment is for students that missed the Choose four articles or book chapters to critique from the readings for this semester. Copy and paste these questions into a Word document. Answer each question thoroughly. Each memo should be 2-4 pages typed (double-spaced, font no larger than 12-point, 1 inch margins). Any violation of the student honor code (plagiarism, which includes the sharing or copying other students� work) will be grounds for failing the course and appropriate academic penalties as outlined in your student handbook.
1. What is the author�s thesis/main argument? What concepts is the author using? Be thorough: explain the argument and define the concepts.
2. What evidence and/or examples does the author present to support their thesis or illustrate their concepts? Where do they get their evidence? Explain with specific examples from the reading.
3. Does the evidence support the thesis? Why or why not?
4. How can you use this information to understand a social event? Be thorough. Describe the event; define the concept to explain the event. Apply the concept in a clear manner.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of this work? How would you address the weaknesses? Be specific about what evidence you would need to address the weaknesses or test alternative explanations for the argument.
6. How does the reading relate to specific class material? Cite your sources, and define the concepts and explain thoroughly.
7. Did you enjoy the reading? Hate it? Explain. Here is your chance to vent! Tell me why this is awesome or a disaster.
USE ONE OF These BOOKs!!!
Freire, Paulo. 1970. Pedagogy of the Oppressed, The Continuum International Publishing Group Inc: New York, NY
Foucault, Michel. 1977. Discipline and Punish: The Birth of the Prison, Random House, Inc: New York, NY
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples