1. Reflection#2: Describe what the Organization’s assessment attitude is in your present position. (3 pages minimum) Be sure to include support from readings/research.
Read: Stiggins (2008) Chapters 6-12
Read: Wiggins (1998) Chapters 6-8
2. Feedback: Written Assignment 4: Prepare a brief article for your professional newsletter discussing the issues relevant to providing feedback to students. (3 pages)
3. Content Posting 6-9: Reflect on the emphasis of norm referenced high-stake testing and how you might impact public opinion on that issue. (3 pages minimum) Be sure to include support from readings/research.
Read: Stiggins (2008) Appendix A & B
Read: Wiggins (1998) Chapters 10
4. Content Posting 10: Reflect on this class – What is the most important “ah ha” that you are able to take from this experience? (3 pages minimum) Be sure to include support from readings/research.
5. Put together an outline your Summative Report and begin writing you summative report.
Summative Report: Summative Report: In regards to your work setting:
(1) briefly review the assessment and evaluation needs in your work setting (e.g., what are the various purposes for assessment)
(2) consider the various assessment strategies that could be put into place to service the purposes identified
(3) in response to these needs and strategies, develop a comprehensive assessment / evaluation system (classroom, school, district) including information about how results would be reported and used.
Write a research-based paper explaining and supporting your position. (8 pages)
Thanks for taking a look at our sample papers
Do you need any help with your assignment?
Our aim is to help you get the best grades for your Coursework.
We are very confident in our quality of work that we offer you 100% Money back guaranteeHeader Button Label: Get StartedGet Started