- Assess the impact of corporate social responsibility policy on the workplace and the corporate world.
- Assess how, and to what extent, corporate social responsibility can be coordinated with an organization’s obligation to maximize profits for its shareholders.
- Identify a potential ethical issue at a real-world organization. You may use the organization and issue you used in the first and second assessments.
- Assess the ethicality of the organization.
- Identify the major stakeholders and their roles and responsibilities regarding the issue.
- Assess the potential impact of the organization’s choice to address or not address the issue via corporate policy. Address the financial and legal impacts of this choice on the organization, employees, and other stakeholders. In addition, address the potential impact on the organization’s reputation.
Imagine that the CEO of an organization has asked the human resources department to review the company’s policies. You, personally, have been asked to propose a policy that the organization can implement to address an ethical issue you have identified. You may use the organization and issue you have used in the other course assessments.
- Recommend a policy that resolves the ethical issue you have identified.
- Evaluate ethical decision making models and associated parameters applicable to the recommended policy.
- Assess how the recommended corporate policy is socially responsible.
- Support the recommended policy with well-reasoned analysis and specific examples.
- Analyze and recommend a strategy for communicating the policy to the organization in a manner that meets the needs of the audience.
- Describe potential limitations of the policy, and strategies for monitoring and compliance.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length of paper: 4–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font: Arial, 10-point.
The post Ethics and enterprise appeared first on Essaysholic.
Would you like to get in touh with us?
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples