Submit your final research paper to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox by Monday, January 18, 2016. It should include a cover page, abstract, intro/lit review, method section, results (simply report what statistics you propose to use), discussion section, and reference page.
Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8 to 10 pages in length, and properly edited.
Please use the following information to help you with each section:
- Cover page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.
- Abstract: Is written on its own page and is a very brief summary of your study. Think in terms of one sentence stating your research question, one or two sentences regarding background and what we already know about it, one or two sentences regarding your methodology (e.g., how many participants were used and how were your variables assessed), and one or two sentences about your findings.
- Intro/lit review: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the introduction and literature review submitted in Week 4.
- Method section: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the Method section submitted in Week 4.
- Results section: in one paragraph, state what statistical test would have been used and why it was chosen.
- Discussion section: broken down into the following paragraphs:
- paragraph 1: statement of your results/findings (or what you imagine might be your results).
- paragraph 2: what might have affected those results (i.e., threats to internal and external validity). Include flaws in your design and confounding variables.
- paragraph 3: implications for your findings including the significance and impact on the field as well as future research directions.
- Reference page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.
- Must anwer all questions, APA guidelines, int-text citations, title page, abstract.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples