PART I: APPLICATION
Directions: Please answer each of the following questions (responses should be at least two paragraphs in length and be written in complete sentences, if applicable). Show essential calculations, if applicable.
1. What is the difference in application between a bar chart and a pie chart?
2. What is the difference between a frequency distribution and a cumulative frequency distribution?
3. In a bar chart, why are there spaces between the bars on the horizontal axis?
4. The following frequency distribution shows the distribution of delivery times (in days) for swimstuff.com customer orders during the last month.
SEE ATTACHED IMAGE
Answer the following questions:
· How many orders were delivered in less than one day or 24 hours?
· What is the relative frequency for orders delivered in less than one day or 24 hours?
· How many orders were delivered in less than three days?
· What is the relative frequency for orders delivered in less than three days?
· For 300 observations, our rule-of-thumb for number of classes would indicate 9 classes. In this case what is the class interval and why would it be reasonable to use that class interval and only 6 classes?
PART II: CASE STUDY
Addition to last weeks, assignment
Directions: Please conduct the following case study. You will work on this case study for Modules 1 through 8.
For the business issue or problem you identified in the Module 1 Case Study, what specific visual displays would be relevant to display the data pertaining to this issue and why (e.g., bar chart, pie chart, frequency polygon)?
Make up about 10 to 20 values of data pertaining to this business problem or issue. For example, “Number of units of Product X sold each month” for the past 12 months.
Please create two visual displays of these data and explain how they would be helpful to a business decision maker for your identified problem or issue.
PART III: JOURNAL ACTIVITY
Please identify one key concept from this module that you find particularly challenging or relevant to your interests. Write a short paper (2 to 5 pages) explaining it in greater depth. Please visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for concise guidelines on APA format.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples