Written Assignment 2
(25 points) 4 pages, not including cover or References pages
No Plargism they are checking it
You have been hired by XYZ as a consultant. They are currently facing a union organizing campaign. You have been asked to write a briefing memo for senior management. Your memo must address:
a. What are the basic differences, from the employer’s viewpoint, in operating in a union-free environment vs. a unionized environment?
b. What are management representatives permitted to say and do during the campaign? What, if any, actions or statements are prohibited?
In responding, you must use three references. They should be from a scholarly journal or credible news source.
1. Most assignments include a minimum required number of sources. The required sources are to be recent (dated within the past two-four years), and from scholarly or acceptable outside sources. They are to be cited within the text in APA style, referenced in APA style, and you should include a hyperlink (if available) to view the source. Do not use Wikipedia.
2. Format the document as instructed using APA style. Typically, in Word (.doc or .docx) with double-spacing, one inch margins, Times New Roman, 12 point font, include headings and subheadings, references, page numbering, and a title page (with the course name and number, your topic, your name, and the date of submission).
3. Write your paper with clear syntax, correct grammar, and spelling.
4. Make sure your assignments are comprehensive, and address the issues, concerns, and questions asked in the order in which they are asked.
- The grade of A reflects excellence. Material presented in the paper, in examinations, and participation in the on-line classroom is well-focused and organized and demonstrates an outstanding knowledge of the course concepts.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples