week 3 module
**** Write each of the 7 question and put the answer after****************
Week 3 Module 3
Careers in Psychology Specialty Focus Areas:
Use Topics drop-down menu and select the topics Psychopathology and Learning & Memory
Listen to several topics for each topic.
Week 3 Module Report
Use the above assignment resources to research Psychopathology (i.e. Abnormal Psychology) and Learning & Memory, this week’s specialties of the larger field of psychology.
Write a report based on your findings that includes the seven elements listed below. This is graded for thoroughness, evidence of ability to clearly articulate and apply knowledge learned, organization and clarity and the degree to which they meet requirements identified on the Report Module grading rubric including compliance with APA formatting rules.
1) The types of work professionals in specialty areas within the larger field of psychology do
2) The type and level of education one must achieve to work in those specialty areas
3) A description of work settings and average incomes one can expect in careers within the specialy areas.
4) Whether after researching the areas you find them to be career possibilities you are interested in or careers that don’t capture your interest and why
5) A description of the most interesting thing not previously known that you learned about the specialty areas
6) A description of an everyday and real-world human experience related to two pod-casts you select to listen to on the specialty web pages provided
7) A description of a “Hot Topic that fits with what you know about each specialty area after researching it and how the two are related.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples