I’m working on a social science writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
After reading the Ingraham (2014) and Stray (2013) articles, argue why gun ownership and/or gun carrying increases or decreases violent crime. Choose a position and support it with scientific evidence. Then, discuss the unit of analysis and case selections for Braga, Papachristos, and Hureau (2010).
Discussion Board Expectations
- By the end of 5/28, reply to the first part of the post about the first two articles.
- By the end of 5/30, respond to the second part of the post about the peer-reviewed article.
- Optional: comment on a peer discussion post.
- The instructor will oversee the discussion and may post follow-up questions to be answered by students.
300 words discussion, after you give me the first work, I will post the classmates post to you then you have to do two reply for that. and I will tips if you got me 9/10 thank you so much!
- Ingraham (2014) (链接到外部网站。)
- Stray (2013) (链接到外部网站。)
- : read only abstract, intro, data section, and conclusion
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples