750 – 1500 words
You will continue to add to the Project Risk Management Plan document you created in Unit 1 and revised in Unit 2. This week, you will update the previous sections based on instructor feedback and complete the Project Risk Response Strategy section.
- Update any previous sections as needed based on instructor feedback or a review of the project information.
- Define each of the risk response strategies for both positive risks (opportunities) and negative risks (threats).
- Complete the Project Risk Response Strategy section. You will develop a risk response template if you are not using the Project Risk Management template that you downloaded in Unit 1. In this section, you will do the following:
- Add the risks you identified in Unit 2, and determine the type of response strategy you will use for each risk.
- Discuss the response strategies for each of the identified risks. Describe the specific method of handling each risk.
- Strategies for positive risks include accept, enhance, exploit, and share.
- Strategies for negative risks include accept, mitigate, avoid, and transfer.
- The following matrix is an example of a risk response table:
|Risk||Risk Response Strategy||Description of Risk Response|
- Update the References page and the Table of Contents to show the correct page numbers.
- Note: Be sure to include the pages with only section headings that will be completed in later units.
The post Unit 3 IP – Mitigating Project Risks appeared first on ASSIGNMENT HELP.
Unit 3 IP – Mitigating Project Risks was first posted on February 22, 2021 at 5:37 pm.
©2019 "ASSIGNMENT HELP". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at ALL ANSWERS
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples