I’m working on a political science multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Refugee Policy Crisis Simulation
Please start your research with the set of questions in the Policy Simulation Prompt and the UNHCR website.
Use the textbook index to look for specific facts about your country.
For the Refugee Policy Simulation Group Project your team will submit:
A 1500–2000 word project incorporating text (bullet points and outline mixed with text paragraphs) as well as graphs, maps, and images.
Think of it as adding some elements of mixed media or presentation to present the data on where refugees live in your country, how many people there are, what jobs they might have, what demographic characteristics, etc.
Along with the graphics, your text should be scholarly with citations to your sources and should answer all of the specific questions in the prompt.
Finally, you and partner should update your paper after the Role Play simulation to account for what happens in the game situation.
This assignment has two parts:
Part 1 is DUE ON MAY 21
Part 2 is DUE ON MAY 26
Part 1： Focus on the region around your country first: Regional Analysis
Suggestions for images: map of your country within the region, specific maps of your country showing areas where refugees live or settle
1. Where are your state’s refugees coming from? What is the cause of refugees coming to your country? Are any internally displaced persons (IDPs)?
2. Where have they settled? What kind of rights do they have?
3. What kind of border protections do you have? Are you worried about national security? How does your state’s policy on refugees seen by your neighboring states?
Part 2：Refugees Resettlement Policies and Pathways to Integration
Suggestions for images: comparing refugee cultures and language to host cultures and language, graphs of your country’s economy and possible impact of refugees
4. What concerns to have about these refugees?
5. How will your host population react? Think about your country’s culture—language, religion, values.
6. How will the refugees impact your economy and country’s resources?
Think about the needs of refugees in resettlement:
Learning the destination country’s language
Gender specific needs of refugees
Long term social integration
Expanding protection outside of resettlement
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples