I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
For your final assignment in this course, you will submit a forensic evaluation similar to the one you completed in PSY8340. In this assignment, you will summarize five types of forensic evaluation, selecting one methodology to examine in more detail from the following:
- Competency to stand trial.
- Child custody.
- Parenting fitness.
- Mitigation of penalty.
- Recidivism potential (for example, a violence risk assessment or a sexual risk assessment).
Complete the following:
- Summarize the forensic evaluations indicated in this assignment (competency to stand trial; child custody, parenting fitness; mitigation of penalty; recidivism potential).
- Describe the key legal questions involved in the chosen evaluation.
- Describe a methodology for completing the chosen evaluation.
- Justify why a methodology is appropriate for completing the chosen evaluation.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.
In addition to the objectives above, your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communications are free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Formatting: current edition APA style and format.
- Length of paper: 3–5 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples