Notice : when you finish from my assignment i have to submit in turnitin and that website its looking or searching in my assignment words if i taken from any resource of ( internet, students , books, newspaper …) so you have be careful in that to not become higher then 5%.
the company is about omantel , Omantel has introduced the company’s offerings, products and budget in the last 3 years 2017,2016,2015
Link of the company:
if you would like to do comparing with other company please compare withe Ooredoo
Link of Ooredoo company:
* please i would like good information and new ides and great work please go though the question paper also i will attach the file. I would like t get full mark in this assignment.
At the end of this assessment task, students should be able to:
- Basic knowledge of major business disciplines and their inter-relationships (PO1)
- Knowledge and understanding of the functions and processes of organisations, their influence upon the external environment, and practices for effective management of organisations(PO2)
- Knowledge and understanding enabling students to contribute to economic, social and cultural development at various levels of societal activity(PO3)
- The ability to create, evaluate and assess a range of options for solving business problems together with the capacity to apply ideas and knowledge to a range of situation(PO5)
- Acquire a range of business and management skills and capabilities so as to enhance employability and make an immediate contribution to an employer’s activities(PO6)
- Executive Summary
- Situation Analysis
- Market Targeting and Positioning
- Marketing Strategy
- List of References
To encourage students to propose marketing plan which suitable for a product / services. This includes the process of adapting the marketing mix to the environment and applying profitable strategies.
Descriptions: Students are required to work as a team. Team members need to select a company they wish to market. Using the marketing mix, the team needs to analyze the current environment and decide on the marketing plan based on the analysis of that environment.
- Identify a company known to you (You may choose to conduct a personal interview with the representative from the company to get more information).
- Select one product or service that is currently offered by the company and design a Marketing plan for the selected product / service.
- The plan should include the following:
Your marketing plan will be graded following the criteria below:
- Situation Analysis – 15%
- Market targeting and positioning-10%
- Marketing Strategy – 30%
- Financials- 10%
- Control – 15%
- Overall (format, writing) – 5%
- Originality and Creativity – 15%
- Font type – Times New Roman, Size 12.
- Spacing – 1.5 Spacing
- Table of Content and Page number must be included
- Include Cover Page with names and students’ ID for all group members
Late Submission: Penalty – 5 marks per day.
- Each group will be given 15 minutes to present your marketing plan.
- All group members MUST present in the presentation.
- Your presentation will be graded following the criteria below:
Presentation skill – 50% (Graded individually)
Team work – 10%
Marketing Plan – 25%
Originality and Creativity – 15%
Adhere to the following:
- Reference ALL your work and include a list of references (the list of references is not included in the word count).
- Plagiarised work will receive 0 marks.
- Make sure your entry provides definitions/explanations of the concepts being discussed and provide examples to illustrate and defend your arguments and recommendations. For example, explain what SWOT is and what it can be used for before presenting the results of your SWOT analysis. Therefore, a significant portion of your report needs to evaluate the findings of the various strategic tools employed.
- Complete the Group Assignment Form and attach it at the front of your assignment.
The post PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING Faculty of Business appeared first on ESSAY PAPER.
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING Faculty of Business was first posted on January 14, 2021 at 10:12 am.
©2019 "ESSAY PAPER". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at ALL ANSWERS
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples