I’m working on a philosophy discussion question and need support to help me study.
Hello , i have an assignment to be done . everything is explained below . (guideline for written Assignment is attached ).
1. In at least one full paragraph, please summarize Immanuel Kant’s approach to moral issues.
2. Then, in a second full paragraph, please summarize John Stuart Mill’s approach to moral issues.
3. In a third paragraph, state and explain what you believe to be the most important difference between these two views. (You might also discuss any *similarities* you noticed between these two perspectives.)
4. Then, in at least one full paragraph, please describe an ethical decision that you have had to make. This could be a very simple, every-day decision – or one that you really struggled with. (For instance, you could talk about the decision whether to keep a particular promise. Or, you could talk about a decision whether to volunteer at a charity event. If you have any questions about this please let me know!)
5. Lastly, briefly explain how you think Kant and Mill would each approach the issue you chose. Who do you think offers the better answer to your particular issue? Please explain.
Essays should be at least 500 words and should follow the standards set out in the “Guidelines for Written Assignments.”
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples