Watch the Video:Page One Inside the New York Times
Steps in Ethical Case Analysis
1. Get the facts straight. Review the case. Briefly recap the details of the case at the beginning of your paper.
2. Identify the central stakeholders in the case.
3. Identify the technical/professional problem in the case.
4. Identify the Ethical problem or problems in the case.
5. Solve the technical and ethical problems using both technical and Ethical standards. Analyze the case from 3 perspectives, use 3 ethical principles one for each perspective.
6. Will your solution to the problem withstand criticism from the perspectives of both a variety of Ethical principles and Professionals in your field?
7. What recommendations can you make about the problems in the case based upon your ethical analysis?
When you construct your analysis be sure and remember that we are assigning a 2-3 page analysis. With this length limitation it is important to realize that you will probably only be able to look at the problems in the case from three stakeholder perspectives. If you try to analyze every stakeholder perspective you will probably exceed the length limitation.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples