Can you help me understand this Sociology question?
- Consider the materials we have been reading and viewing this week.
- Choose one of the Readings (articles or videos) and one of the Resources (videos or articles) from any Topic in this week’s material. (You’ll find them on the Gender and Sex and Gender and Bodies Lecture pages – Readings are listed first, followed by Resources.)
- Compare the Reading with the Resource and choose one issue they both address. Think about how they compare and contrast with each other. What do they agree on? What is different between them on that issue? Reflect on them so that you have a sense of what they are about and how they might apply to our lives and society. Don’t overthink it- what jumps out when you think about the content of the reading and resource?
- Post the following:
- Identify the Reading and Resource you are using so that others will know what you are referring to.
- Discuss the connection between your Reading and Resource – make at least two points about what we can learn about gender in society based on the connections. Be specific!
Response Post Guidelines:
- Comment on the posts of others at least twice (or more, if it works for you as a study tool)
- Use what you’re learning in class – bring in relevant concepts, theories, etc. and discuss how ‘real-life’ corresponds to academic information.
- Ask for clarification, give another example, dig into applying what we’re learning.
- Be constructive and complimentary in your posts. If you have a critique, say it in a helpful and supportive way
(will send two other peoples responses so u could reply to them once u choose this assignment)
so 1 discussion post and 2 replies to responses
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples