Select three audiences from the list provided. Then explain how you would convey the message “Don’t do drugs” to each of the audiences. Be specific and provide examples. Finally, explain how your delivery of the message would vary between and among the audiences to be most effective. Provide a rationale for your different approaches.
- Juveniles (under the age of 18)
- People with Mental Illness
- Ethnic/Racial minorities
- Persons living in poverty
- Non-English-speaking citizens
- People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Deaf Community
- Pregnant Women
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources.
- Johnson, W. A., Rettig, R. P., Scott, G. M., & Garrison, S. M. (2015). The criminal justice student writer’s manual (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- pp. 29–30
- Lamb, H. R., Weinberger, L. E., & Gross, B. H. (2004). Mentally ill persons in the criminal justice system: Some perspectives. Psychiatric Quarterly, 75(2), 107–126.
- Identify and write for your audience. Federal Plain Language Guidelines. Retrieved from http://www.plainlanguage.gov/howto/guidelines/bigdoc/audId.cfm
- Anonymous (2004). Nothing lost in the translation: Overcoming barriers to communications due to language limitations. Corrections Forum, 13(2), 96.
The post Communicating the Same Message to Different Audiences appeared first on ESSAY PAPER.
Communicating the Same Message to Different Audiences was first posted on February 23, 2021 at 7:58 pm.
©2019 "ESSAY PAPER". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at ALL ANSWERS
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples