Bill, a student at University is doing a research on Facebook and its
uses and gratifications for university students. He wants to do an online survey with students
from most Australian universities to have a representative sample of the population. You can
check the following reference for more information about the topic:
Hou, J. 2011, ‘Uses and Gratifications of Social Games: Blending Social Networking and
Game Play’ First Monday, Vol. 16, no.7.
Bill has been able to gather data from 50 students so far in the SPSS datafile GRAT.sav,
You are required to answer the following
questions using his datafile:
1. For each of the variables, say which ones are nominal, ordinal, interval or ratio scales.
2. Perform the appropriate descriptive analysis with SPSS on all the questions of the
questionnaire. You should analyse the data using the SPSS software.
3. Help Bill analyse the relationship between the social gratification indices and
a) number of times respondents log onto Facebook
b) number of minutes spent on Facebook
e) employment status and
f) relationship status.
4. Perform a reliability analysis of the social gratification ITEMS.
5. Analyse the correlation among the social gratification indices.
6. What would be the marketing implications for advertisers on Facebook resulting from
Bill’s findings to the above questions?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples