Prior to engaging in this discussion, please read the “Constructivism in Theory and Practice,” “Rona’s Story and the Theory of Symbolic Interactionism,” and “Symbolic Interactionism and Critical Perspective” articles, and review any relevant Instructor Guidance. Respond to at least two of your classmates by Day 5 (Saturday). Comment on at least one of your classmates’ responses to your initial post by Day 7 of the week. Be sure to respond to your instructor’s comments to you in this forum by Day 7.
Demonstrate your understanding of the complexities of how we learn by evaluating the potential correlations between symbolic interactionism and constructivism. Apply basic research methods in psychology to your post by synthesizing the principles from the articles in your own words with appropriate citations. Do not quote the articles directly. Based on your course resources, scholarly articles, and the knowledge you have developed throughout the past four weeks, critically consider how/if these correlations might affect a person’s ability and/or willingness to learn new material. Consider the following in your analysis:
- Symbolic interactionism is actually a theory posed in sociological psychology. Do you believe this theory can be aligned with the framework of constructivism, which originates from learning psychology? Why, or why not? Support your statements with scholarly research and personal examples.
- In your opinion, what prevents (or substantiates) their correlation?
- Based on these theories, what possible needs should be considered when teaching skills to a group of diverse learners?
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples