T-shirt Logo Design /Design4Practice (D4P) Program
“Engineers to the Rescue”
A dog has fallen into an opening in the ground (a well), and your team is tasked with rescuing the dog within a time limit by crafting a device with supplied materials.
The logo for the front is supplied
• Size: maximum of 12”x12”
o logo placement is on the back of the t-shirt
• Color: up to 3 colors (including black)
• T-shirt color: grey
• Format: PDF
• Resolution (for scans): minimum of 300 dpi
What to Submit
1. Brainstorm (words and/or sketches) as many ideas for possible t-shirt logos as possible that relate to the theme and/or scenario.
2. Evaluate your ideas, and select your best idea.
3. Develop a sketch of your idea following the guidelines.
If you would like to enter the t-shirt logo design competition, submit your final design in PDF format to by midnight on Thursday, October 15. The subject of the email MUST be “EGR 186: t-shirt logo design submission”. The file MUST be named “lastname_firstname_t-shirt_logo.pdf”.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples