spanish cuisine influences in the gastronomy of the 21st century
Research Proposals are to include the following:
1. An introduction: What is the research topic/issue/problem? Why it is important/significant? Create clear research aims and objectives.
(Note: if your proposed research is quantitative, you need to formulate a research hypothesis. If your proposed research is qualitative, you will need to formulate a research question).
2. A literature review summary (note: must be paraphrased) of the most relevant literature from Assignment 1 that presents the existing body of knowledge and the different perspectives of the problem. Comment on the gap identified in the published research.
3. A conceptual framework (e.g. concept map) of how the different concepts and variables in the proposed research are related.
4. Methodology: how best to approach the research (e.g. qualitative, quantitative or using a mixed method). (Note: you might also want to comment on the philosophical paradigm that informs the methodology).
5. Data Collection Tool: what would be the best way to gather the needed data?
6. Sampling method: who would the participants be? Why is this sample the most appropriate?
7. Ethical considerations for the proposed research (note: these must address the design of the research, not the issue being researched).
8. Conclusion: summarise how the proposed research will help address the issue identified in the literature.
9. References (note: APA style for reporting and referencing is compulsory).
Provides an excellent and professional Research Proposal that will help address a GASTRONOMY issue identified in the literature.
#INTRODUCTION, AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of the chosen research topic.
Provides an excellent explanation of the aims and objectives of the Research Proposal.
Aims and objectives are exceptionally clear.
#SUMMARY LITERATURE REVIEW:
Provides an excellent summary of the most relevant literature.
Clearly identifies the research gap in the published literature and comments on how the Research Proposal will assist in filling that gap.
Provides an exceptional explanation of the conceptual framework applied for the research study.
Clearly identifies and provides an exceptional explanation of methodology proposed to be used.
#DATA COLLECTION :
Clearly identifies and provides an exceptional explanation of the data collection tool proposed to be used.
Clearly identifies and provides an exceptional explanation of the sampling method proposed to be used.
Clearly identifies and provides exceptional examples of ethical considerations of research.
Excellent conclusion that is clear and concise and summarises the Research Proposal and does not introduce any new material.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples