The questions are base on viewing “Citizen USA” film A)
1) what assumption about being an american you take for granted?
2) what statements that people made in the movie challenged you to think differently about what it mean to be an american?
3)what were the most important values for these people and which values discussed by Robin Williams were most important for those people ?
4)what was your overall reaction to this film?
based on the New York times in the sunday review sunday september 27, 2015 “stop googling, Let”s Talk” By Sherry Turkle
Discuss her main argument in this piece. do you think she accurately describes this aspect of american culture? React to her ideas and how it affects you..
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples