Short Answer and Essay
1. This order contains two sections: Short Answer and Essay. There are three short answer questions and two essay questions
2. Use only the facts that I have presented to you in the questions in answering the questions. Do not assume any other facts. If you believe your answer depends on a material fact that is missing then state what this fact is and why it matters in answering the question.
3. Please answer every question in complete sentences. Essay answers should contain paragraphs/complete sentences and be logically organized. Bullet point answers or outline answers will be accepted. Conciseness, clarity, grammar and spelling will be expected.
4. Please limit your answers to the issues that the class has covered so far. A question may contain more than one issue, which all should be addressed if covered in the class.
5. Please define key terms, refer/cite to case law (found in the textbook) and refer/cite to Constitutional Amendments in your answer. When citing case law, please be sure to state the facts and the holding of the case and how it applies to the issue(s) in the question.
The book that you most use is Criminal Evidence: Principles and Cases. Download amazon kindle and get a 7-day trial here:
Short Answer #1: Discuss, describe, compare, and contrast direct and circumstantial evidence. Be sure to give examples of each.
Short Answer #2: What is the Brady rule? Provide an example of a violation of this rule. What are the consequences of a violation of the Brady rule?
Short Answer #3: In terms of lost, misplaced, or destroyed evidence, according to the Supreme Court, what must be shown in order to prove a violation of due process?
Essay #1: Explain and discuss how Crawford v. Washington (2004) made major changes in the law. What amendments and issues were involved in this case? Please include a summary of the facts and an explanation of the holding of the Court in Crawford v. Washington and whether any other case was affected by the Court’s holding in Crawford v. Washington, including the holding of this affected case and in what way it was overturned. Additionally, fully explain why you agree or disagree with the decision.
Essay #2: In an essay, discuss fully the scope of the privilege against self-incrimination, including providing a discussion of and examples of when the privilege agaisnt self-incrimation does and does not apply. Be sure to provide references to the textbook. Additionally, please cite to and explain all relevant key term definitions, case law, amendment and/or statute, and provide explanations of and for the cited to case law, Amendment and/or statute in regard to the issue(s) in this question.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples