Serious attention:Hello, my order will use Turnitin anti-plagiarism software to check, so no copy no plagiarism. If I test the order in Turnitin system show it plagiarism, I will apply refund money due to the reason bad quality.
please MUST finish it on time,no any reason for extend?Thanks
Please ensure the quality for the essay,it is important for me?Thanks
Library and Referencing Exercise
Read the questions carefully and then complete the exercise
You should complete this exercise on your own and not collaborate with other students. There are many different styles of referencing but you should use the one presented in SOCL 101 lectures and in the SOCL 101 Handbook. If you are unsure about how to use the library system, look at the online help on the University library page, or ask an information assistant in the library. Using OneSearch, the library’s online ‘discovery tool’, complete the following:
1. Under which library classmark would you find a large number of books on the sociology of media?
2. Under which classmark would you find a large number of books on the sociology of the family?
3. Using OneSearch, find books written by Zygmunt Bauman. Select one of them and write out the full reference for this book as if it was part of a bibliography of an essay.
4. Imagine you are researching an essay on the sociology of health. Using OneSearch, find 5 books that you think might be useful to read in relation to this topic. If they are print copies, find the books on the library shelves to check that they are useful for the essay. If they are electronic copies, open the link to the books to check that they are useful for the essay. Then write a bibliography of your 5 books in the form that normally appears at the end of an essay.
5. Using OneSearch, search for an electronic journal called Sociology. From the year 2013, choose one issue of the journal (it doesn’t matter which one). Within your chosen issue, select one journal article and open it. Then:
a. Write out the full reference for this issue of the journal as if it was part of a bibliography of an essay
b. Choose one sentence and quote it (write it out as a direct quotation using quotation marks and reference it correctly)
6. In OneSearch, select one print copy of a sociology book on a topic that interests you. Go and find that book on the library shelves. Then:
a. Write out the full reference for this book as if it was part of a bibliography of an essay
b. Select one paragraph in the book and paraphrase it, referencing it correctly.
c. Select one sentence from the book and quote it (write it out as a direct quotation using quotation marks and reference it correctly)
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples